HOW TO GET TO US
- By airplane: Through the International Airport “MACEDONIA” of Thessaloniki.
- Taxis and buses take you from the airport to the Bus Station of Halkidiki (KTEL) in Thessaloniki.
- By bus: All the villages and the beaches of Halkidiki are connected to buses from and to Thessaloniki. There are buses that run daily and several times per day, throughout the year.
Thessaloniki Station +30 2310 316565, 316555
Kassandria Station +30 23740 22214
- By car: The Egnatia Motorway (Egnatia Odos), which crosses Greece from its westernmost edge -Italy (Igoumenitsa)- to its easternmost borders with Turkey (Kipi, Evros), is a modern motorway of international standards, equipped with devices and safety systems. Egnatia Odos meets the Ring Road of Thessaloniki which leads to the National Road towards Halkidiki.
- Book your private transfer with us from and to the Airport